Folding Wall Refurbishment At Conference Facility In Banbury
Then all of the floor track was replaced and levelled to ensure the smooth transition of the panels. Now with all of the components changed the panels were rehung, realigned, tested the and locking.
We also carry out repairs to Movable walls, folding walls and sliding partitions as the common issues and problems which need repairing are:
• Panel dropped
• Panels difficult to stack or close
• Key not aligning inside panel
• Panel has come apart
• Pass door handles loose
• Top rollers worn and damaged
• Top track worn and damaged
• Top track not secure and moves when stacking panels
• Not closing or not opening fully
• Catching on the floor causing damage
• Catching on the ceiling or top track causing damage
• Floor track damaged
• Seals not operating
We also offer service contract agreements which include preventative maintenance to give you piece of mind at the fraction of the cost of a major component failure to keep your business operational and compliant. Regular service and maintenance visits will maximise the life of your movable walls or sliding partitions and save you the inconvenience and unwanted expense of installing replacement systems. Particularly we have a specific schedule of work we carry out to ensure that the system seals correctly, the panels move easily and keep your doors in alignment.
If you have a problem with your movable wall or sliding partition, then call 0808 1200911 or request an engineer here.