Movable Walls Servicing At Heineken
We attended out of hours so that we did not come into contact with anyone else and after the area was professionally de sanitised prior to the staff coming back into the building.
This particular system creates up to 3 individual offices when required in a normally open space area. The panels are stacked as shown with multiple ceiling mounted tracks to allow different configurations.
This is part of the system deployed creating a large meeting room
We offer service contract agreements which include preventative maintenance to give you piece of mind at the fraction of the cost of a major component failure to keep your business operational and compliant. Particularly we have a specific schedule of works we carry out to ensure that:
- The track is secure
- The rollers are inspected for wear
- The tracks are clean and free of debris
- All fixings are secure
- All panels are correctly aligned with each other, the track and floor
- All seals are fully operational
- A conditional report is carried out
- A service checklist is provided for your records
Prior to us attending your site, we can provide our DBS, Health and Safety policy, insurances and risk assessment. It is important that all documents are available to reduce inconvenience and wasting time so that we can work as soon as possible when we attend site.
Always when we work, we always carry out a risk assessment and deploy our yellow men barriers to designate a safe working area for us and the general public. Where we deem that the risk is high, we would carry out any work at a more suitable time, such when the area in which the movable wall is not in use or the building is not occupied.
We understand that if your wall fails or requires a service it will cause inconvenience and potential loss of business so will always schedule the works at your most suitable time.
Common issues and problems for movable walls which need repairing are:
- Panel dropped
- Panels difficult to stack or close
- Key not aligning inside panel
- Panel has come apart
- Pass door handles loose
- Top rollers worn and damaged
- Top track worn and damaged
- Top track not secure and moves when stacking panels
- Not closing or not opening fully
- Catching on the floor causing damage
- Catching on the ceiling or top track causing damage
- Floor track damaged
- Seals not operating
Whether your Movable walls and sliding partitions are located within Offices, Conference centres, Hotels, Public buildings, Schools, Sports centres and stadia, Exhibition halls or Shops we can help. If you would like to have your Acoustic Movable Wall or Sliding Partition serviced, have a problem rectified, then call 0808 1200911 or request an engineer here