Movable Wall Systems
Acoustically divide conference/seminar rooms, class rooms, function rooms, office space & community halls.
Acoustic infill combined with interlocking edge profiles with unique seal interfaces giving up to 59dB sound block performance. Unrivalled seal pressure of 2KN per linear metre is possible by our unique rapid action scissor jack mechanism ensuring excellent onsite acoustic performance.
Our mechanism also performs within site restrictions or constraints such as uneven floors and deflections.
Magnetic profiles complement precision engineered roller and track systems allowing effortless operation. Unique roller locking mechanism guarantees panel alignment in the long term.
All systems are acoustically tested to ISO 140-3 and certified for shock impact, endurance, thermal insulation and stability.
Available in a range of finishes including laminate, white marker, veneer, digi-art or primed for onsite decorating.
- Normal thickness: 100mm
- Min. panel width: 650mm
- Max. panel width: 1250mm
- Max. clear opening height: 11m
- Sound insulation range: Up to 59dB
Tested to: ISO 140/3 & EN 20140/3 Standard
- High acoustic performance up to 59db
- Acoustically tested passdoors
- Vast selection of finishes – veneer, laminate etc.
- Flexible division with various stacking options
- Top hung with no floor tracks
- Fire rated options available
- Panels can be manufactured up to 11m high
Call 01525 306962 for a no obligation consultation on how we can maximise your space with the design and installation of a movable wall.