Folding Wall Systems
Offices, schools, universities, leisure & sport centres
Supplied as either a top hung or floor supported system. The floor supported option features a low profile threshold which is designed to address trip hazard concerns.
Single or double wing available with access gained via the hinged panel in the last leaf of each wing. Easy operation of the screen is achieved by the use of high specification rollers and track. A bespoke hinged jamb allows unrivalled system adjustment yet still allows a concealed wall fixing.
Available in a range of finishes including laminate, white marker, veneer, digi-art or primed for onsite decorating.
All hardware is finished in hardwearing, compliant natural anodised aluminium or optional stainless steel.
- Nominal thickness: 70 mm / 100 mm
- Max. panel width: Centre hung: 850 mm
- Max. panel width: End hung: 700 mm
- Max. clear opening height: 3600 mm
- Approx. hanging weight: 22 – 47 kg/m²
- Sound insulation range: 25 – 48 dB
- Acoustically rated 25db – 48db
- Vast selection of finishes – including veneer, laminate, melamine etc.
- Single wing or Bi parting stacking
- Can be top hung or floor supported
- Supplied as standard with full height pass door
Call 01525 306962 for a no obligation consultation on how we can maximise your space with the design and installation of a folding wall system.